25 Things my Future Husband Should Know...

Dear Future Husband,

Now, there are a lot of things that I could say, but I'm just going to give you some advice and a heads up about a few things. Obviously, not all of these are serious, but I thought this would be fun to write.
  1. I will never have too many books. Never. Ever. 
  2. I will sound like a crazy person with our dog(s) (and yes, we're getting some).
  3. Since I'm a writer, there will be a million notebooks and pieces of paper everywhere. 
  4. I am going to want to learn how to dance and take lessons with you... good luck. 
  5. I will never get tired of reminding you how much I love you. 
  6. I love to laugh... Hopefully you're funny (I'm sure you will be, I even love corny jokes). 
  7. I don't like staying up very late. I'm a morning person. Have fun with that. 
  8. I'm not an amazing cook, but by the time we meet, I think I'll have had enough practice. 
  9. I love it when things are organized, but they won't necessarily always be tidy. I'll try my best. 
  10. There are a few of my favorite TV shows that you'll see at least 5 times (each) in your lifetime.
  11. Onto TV shows... I like some reality and lots of competition shows-you'll get hooked with me. 
  12. Please, please, please don't snore! I'm a light sleeper most of the time. 
  13. I hope you like being in pictures; I'm going to take plenty
  14. I may or may not already have our children's names picked out. ;)
  15. I'll need a best friend... I think you'll be a great one for life.
  16. I'll ask for your opinion for a lot of different things. Just warning you. 
  17. I'm not a big jewelry fan. Lucky you. Money saved for us. But I won't mind a few special things-especially my ring.
  18. Do not let me go through too many shopping phases! I don't really like spending money, but once I start, then I'll sart to like shopping. I'll remember how much fun it is. Please stop me! 
  19. Also, don't let me buy too many books! I will try, but please stop me. You'll thank me later. (I know this contradicts what #1 said, but deep down, I really need you to help me.) 
  20. I won't just want to celebrate the big things (anniversaries, birthdays, etc.), but I'll want to celebrate the little things with you. 
  21. If you ever find me crying...yes, I'll most likely need you. 
  22. You'll never be able to tell me that you love me too much... 
  23. Just a heads up, our wedding will be a dream come true. And we'll be going to Paris someday. 
  24. I've been waiting and praying for you, you're perfect for me. Please don't ever change. 
  25. Lastly, and most importantly, our relationship will be centered around God. It's going to be wonderful.  
Well, I think that 25 is enough for now. I could go on and on.

This was very interesting to write. I highly doubt you'll ever see it, but maybe I'll show this to you sometime in the future and we can laugh about it. I truly hope you're having a wonderful day.

Love,
Your Future Wife. 

Comments

Popular Posts