God's Beautiful "Reckless Love"





Before you listen to the song, I must say... I love this song. To be honest, it makes me cry almost every time, if not every single time, I hear it. It's so beautiful and just speaks truth to the heart—it speaks truth from God. It helps to open our eyes to what is really happening every single day, and reveals the truth about His love for us. 

There's nothing God wouldn't do for you. He would have sent Jesus to go through everything He did if you were the only unsaved person on Earth, if you were the only one that needed rescuing. 

In the song it says, 

"There's no shadow You won't light up
Mountain You won't climb up
Coming after me
There's no wall You won't kick down
Lie You won't tear down
Coming after me."

God will fiercely fight the toughest battles battles for you. He's... He's just the most amazing... The most amazing everything. He is our everything. 

I could go on and on, practically forever, about how wonderful His love is, because I just love His love. There's really nothing better. 

When you feel let down, alone, scared, hopeless, heartbroken, or all of the above, including emotions not mentioned here, He will hold you, He will chase after you.

He will always love you. 

"And, oh, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God 
Oh, it chases me down, fights 'til I'm found, leaves the ninety-nine
And I couldn't earn it, and I don't deserve it, still, You give Yourself away 
Oh, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God, yeah"

This is, by far, one of my favorite songs, and I encourage you to give it a listen. 

The lyrics really do help us see and realize just how much He loves us, but once we think we know how much, it's so much more. 

I thought I'd leave this post somewhat short and simple, because it's really about the song, and you get the message about His love. Anyway, God loves you more than you can imagine. 

~The Inspired One 

Comments

Popular Posts