Falling In Love

Falling in love doesn't just happen when you're with someone. Falling in love is something that God blesses you with. Do you want to know something that happened? Some might call it crazy, but I call it amazing. I have already fallen in love with my future husband. I already love him. How many people does that happen to? Not too many people, I'm sure.

I don't even want to like anyone until I meet him. If I had it my way, I wouldn't date anyone but him. But things don't happen with the world's timing, only God's. There are things that I already know about him. I know that when God created him, that He had, best friend, soulmate, husband, and father in mind, and I'm so thankful for God's amazing plan for my life.

There are choices that you need to make, that I still need to make. Like, will I wait until my wedding day to have my first kiss? (Possibly) When will I say "I love you" for the first time? When I'm engaged? (Still, possibly) Will God be a priority in our relationship? (Yes) These, and more, are all questions that you need to ask yourself (that is, if you haven't met the love of your life yet) before you meet the person that you'll spend the rest of your life with.

In case you can't tell, I'm very excited to meet my future husband. I'm excited to look into his sparkling, breathtaking eyes, excited to hold his hand, to say "yes" when he asks that one life changing question, to walk down that aisle and see him, the man I've been waiting for, praying for, to say "I do" and marry him. To have a life and family together. He will never know how much I love him.

There are times where I'm just at the store or in the car and I imagine what life will be like once I'm married. They'll be kids in the backseat, I won't be going to the store just for shampoo/conditioner, or a simple pair of shoes. But I'll be there buying baby food, clothes for my kids, my husband's favorite snack, and lots of toys that'll be forgotten about an hour later. I'll come home with 6 new books and he'll look at me and say, "You've already got 20 books upstairs that you haven't even read yet." And then I'll say, "But these were such a great deal. I know I'll read these ones, they have great storylines." He'll grin. "You said that about the other ones." I'll smile and happily place my new books on the bookshelf, making sure they look pretty at a glance.

Or that one night when we bring home our first born. I know that I'll try and cherish every moment.  Every smile, every laugh, every time our child says "I love you."

I'll fall more in love with my husband everyday. When I wake up in the morning (most likely before him-I am a morning person) I'll see the man that God gave me. The man that unconditionally loves me, adores me, makes me laugh, melts my heart, takes my breath away, the man that made my dreams come true.

I know that I'm not the woman yet that my future husband needs. God is still shaping me to be that person, and He's shaping my future husband to be the man that I need him to be. He's shaping us to be the people that He needs us to be.

Like I said, I've fallen in love with him, and my love (besides for God) will only go to him. I couldn't possibly fall for anyone else, when I already love the man that God promised me. I am so going to cry during my wedding. It will truly be the happiest day of my life. Want to know something else? I know that my future is going to be great, but I don't know what's going to happen. Like I don't know where I want to live, I don't know what my career path will be, and unlike some people, I dont know what my wedding will look like. Trusting God with everything is extremely important.

Anyways, as you now know, I am very excited for my future. I do love my future husband, he may not know it yet, but he's mine, and I can't wait to meet him. My true love.

Thank you for taking the time to read this-you seriously could have been doing anything else, so thank  you- I am very grateful. God is shaping you to be the person that He needs you to be, and if you follow that path, you won't regret it. God loves you, and that love should always come first before anyone or anything else. God Bless You.

~The Inspired One

Comments

Popular Posts