Moments

You're my rainbow on my rainy days
You make me smile, and laugh until I cry
You guide me when I can't find my way
You're my sun that rises everyday in my sky

You're the rain to my blossoming flower
You help me grow, and you care for me
You're on call each and every hour
And you're the perfect mom for me

You have taught me how to love
We share so many inside jokes
I thank our Heavenly Father above
And there's one thing I want you to know...

I love you, Mom 

Happy Mother's Day.

This is a poem that I wrote for my mother and I thought I'd share it with you. I hope you have a blessed Mother's Day. Even if you're not a mother (I'm not one either) I hope that you spend time with your mother if you can. Talk to her, laugh with her, make new memories that will last a lifetime, and cherish every moment with her. Just love her.

Thanks for reading this. I know it was short, but it was short and sweet. God Bless You and your mother.

~The Inspired One

Comments

Popular Posts