An Intricate Plan

I believe that everything happens for a reason. Maybe it doesn't make sense at the time, and maybe it will at some point down the road, but it's all for a reason. Which reason? God's. His plan is so intricate and detailed that He even knows exactly how many hairs are on your head right now. When you don't get the job, or the call, or whatever, it's because God has a special path set for your life. He wouldn't go through all that work of creating your incredible plan, creating you, creating important people in your life, blessing you, teaching you, and loving you just to throw it all away. He wants the best for you, and nothing less.

God knew your whole life before you even took your first breath. He carefully selected the right people to be your parents, He had you be at the right place at the right time for certain things, if you're meant to be married, He created your spouse to be just right for you and you just right for them. Everything that appears to be a coincidence is actually God's timing. Yes, you may think that something should be happening right now, but when it happens with His timing, it is so much better. For example, people who want to find their true love, they really want to meet them, but it can only happen with God's timing. They have to let go and completely trust that God will make things work.

Trusting God and giving Him complete control of your life can seem pretty scary. What if you can't pay your bill? What if you don't get into that college? What if you don't meet the one? What if you fail on a test? What if everything goes wrong? These are common things that many people stress over, but why? Because they care so much. God cares so much about you that He even took the time to create such an intricate and beautifully woven plan, just for you.

I do give God complete control over my life and I trust Him 100%, but that doesn't mean that I don't worry about things. Last month, in February, I auditioned for a play and it was my last play with the company, I was so worried, my heart was racing non-stop, I knew that God would make everything turn out perfectly, but I was still worried so much because I cared. In the end, I got the lead, and when I got home the day of auditions, I looked in the mirror and said, "God, You did this for me. You made me dream come true. Just for me..." and I'll never forget just how happy I felt. After years of being with that company, I had never gotten THE LEAD, I had gotten the second lead a few times before, but God made all of the waiting, about 5 years to be exact,  completely worth it. I had prayed for about a week or two before the auditions and I knew that something was different, not just because it was my last one, but I just knew that if I trusted God, then everything would be okay. And it was all part of His plan.

Now what you want for your plan and what God has for you might be similar or completely different. God may have already showed you what you are meant to do, or maybe He hasn't made it very clear yet. For me, I'm in the stage of leaving behind those big dreams and focusing on what will really make me happy, and if God throws in some other things that will make me happy, then I'm all for it. I think the key to true happiness, besides giving your life to God and pursuing and spiritual life, is not thinking that going on vacations, and having a nice car, or the newest phone, or being the best, it's really the things that will make your heart happy, not your mind happy. Maybe painting makes you really happy, or writing, whatever it is then I think it would be best to focus more on that. God created you to have certain interests, so why not shine bright with what God planned for you?

When I was young I wanted to be a teacher, like a lot of kids do when they're young, then I wanted to be a veterinarian and take care of animals, mostly because I had dogs, and then I switched back to wanting to be a teacher. As I grew up I discovered my love for acting and wanted too be a big Broadway star. Not until recently did that big dream change. The transition has been very slow, so slow that one day it clicked and I realized that my dreams had changed. Now all I want is a family, like I said before, if God wants to give me more than that and bless me with whatever else He's got planned, then I'm ready.

Some people, like me, don't know where their lives are heading, which is totally okay. Yes, it feels better to have a plan, but God will lead me down the right path. There is a handful of things that I'm passionate about, but it's not crystal clear on which I need to focus on the most. Maybe writing, maybe acting or singing, I'm not quite sure yet. But God called me to have an interest in those things for a reason. Who knows, maybe I'll take tennis lessons one year down the road and help someone give their life to Him, then all of these years of tennis playing, which I have enjoyed, would have been completely worth it. It's all part of his intricate plan. I actually wrote a song once called "Intricate" and it was about how snowflakes and how God are so intricate and detailed, and so are the plans for our lives.

I just want to say thank you for reading this. God puts things on my heart for a reason, so I write them. What has actually happened before was that I would write a song or an insight, having no personal connection or feelings with it, then months or even a year later I would come back and read it, and it would touch my heart. I wrote a song called "You" and it was basically about His love and I believe it was a year or so later that I went back and read it and found out that it was about me. I hope that God touches your heart and that everyday you know that He loves you. He has and will put you in situations for a reason, only because He cares about you. He sent His only Son to die for you. Imagine it, could you send your own child to die for everyone else's wrong doings? To die for everyone and not even the wrong your own child did? To die even for the peopls that the world would call "unforgivable"? Pretty hard, right? But God loves us so much that He did it. And He doesn't regret it, and it was all part of His plan.  God Bless You.

~The Inspired One

Comments

Popular Posts