Welcome...

    Welcome to my blog. Here I will post things that I have been inspired to write. Maybe paragraphs that have been deleted from my books but I still thought it was important to share. I may post stories behind songs, and insights. 

    I'm not like any other ordinary girl, I'm not afraid of the future and I trust God with everything. Yes, everything. I know that He will provide me with everything I'll ever need and have me meet the right people, and have things happen at the perfect time, his timing. 

    God has been in my heart since I was very young and He has stayed there ever since. I believe that He does inspire me for everything I write (Songs, books, insights, etc.) and I will give Him the glory for as long as I live. Sometimes all I get is a simple title or opening sentence and the post turns into a beautiful masterpiece. I just write what's on my heart  God's on my heart and He will speak through me to tell the world about Him and spread His love and kindness. 

#SpreadKindness 

This is a hashtag I created because I believe that you should always be as kind as possible to others, even when being kind is the last thing on earth you want to be. In a way, you should care what others think, make them wonder why is that person so kind? And use every opportunity you can to spread the love of Jesus Christ. 

    So I'm asking you to join me on my adventure called Life. I'll share with you my thoughts and what God is putting on my heart. 

    I know from experience that for teens, especially, look at God as something they might feel more passionate about when they grow up. But the time to act is when you're in that stage. When you're going through a hard time just talk to God. You don't have to say some fancy prayer, you can just simply ask Him to help you. I know that I have definitely grown much closer to God when I go to Him first and pray for my future. I read this one book by a wonderful Christian book writer, Karen Kingsbury, (it was from her Baxter family series, which I love and helped bring me closer to God) in this book this woman's baby died just two or three hours after it was born and it touched my heart. I didn't want that to happen to my kids someday so I prayed. Now I pray for my future kids, my future husband, and just simply my future. But I have no worries cause God already has a plan and whatever happens is going to happen, and there's no stopping it. 

    For years I dreamt of being this big Broadway star, and now my dreams are to have a family someday and be happy. Simple. I've always felt that there's something different about me, like God created me for a very special reason. I guess I'll just have to watch His plan unfold to find out. 

    Thank you for taking your time to read this and I hope God touches your heart. Not only through what I write, but also through your own experiences. He loves you so much, it's almost unexplainable. I truly hope that you grow closer with God, I know how great it feels to always have Him there to love you and I want everyone to be able to experience that love. 

~The Inspired One 

Comments

Popular Posts